Sunday, November 16, 2008

Same Blog, New Home

For the five of you who read this blog on any recurring basis, I wanted to let you know that I've shifted over to Wordpress. Blogger has some good stuff, but after working in Wordpress for some corporate blogging stuff, I think it offers a little better functionality. And it gives some synergy (even though I totally hate that word) with the url for my freelance writing site. Believe it or not, the "ink for hire" moniker was not available on blogger because some Venice Beach-based tattooing chick already had it registered. Go figure. So I've been doing this one under mattwilsonink on Blogger, which was an early name for my main site, but I scrapped it because I didn't want people to think it was "Matt Wilso Nink".


Anyway... I decided to make the jump, and you can access the new format at http://inkforhire.wordpress.com/. Thanks for reading!

No comments: